Hi, Glowers! This is the first Go and Glow Podcast episode. In this episode, I discuss how being uninspired in my career led me to travel and live abroad and experience life in an extraordinary, more meaningful way. If you’re feeling uninspired, unmotivated and you can’t seem to figure out how to live a more powerful, purposeful life – listen to this podcast and write down and reflect on the 8 questions I ask myself and my coaching clients.
1. What’s great about your life this week?
2. How have you grown this week?
3. How did you serve yourself this week?
4. How did you serve others this week?
5. Who and what are you grateful for?
6. Who’s grateful for you?
7. What did you learn this week?
8. How would you rate your life this week, using a scale of 1-10?
Develop a routine of asking yourself these questions every week and jotting down the answers in a journal. Hire a Life Coach, mentor or assign someone to be your accountability partner and start that project you’ve been wanting to start. Get out of the monotonous routine of going to work everyday and then going home to watch reality TV. Start living on purpose. Start serving others. Start serving yourself. Figure out what it is you want to spend your extra time doing so that you can turn that passion into a profit with a purpose!
Go and Glow!
xo, Natasha Cole