Today’s podcast episode is an interview with the 2x Tedx Speaker, International Educator and Entrepreneur, Gahmya Jenell Drummond-Bey. She’s an American currently living in South Korea – teaching and launching her own online educational platform. She speaks 5 languages, (yes, 5!) and has traveled the world – first living in Turkmenistan where she began her career in community health and education advocacy and also first explored the expat life.
A few great gems (out of the many) Gahmya shared with us in this interview are:
1. “If we allow ourselves to be mediocre, there’s someone out there being disappointed who won’t get what they need.”
2. “Our ability to breathe and exist is not for free. It’s the duty of each and every one of us to give what it is in us to give to the world to pay for our existence.”
3. “I say yes to myself as much as possible.”
4. “I had a rule of keeping my 20’s to myself.”
5. “Anytime you evolve and love on yourself you allow yourself to shine…to Go and Glow!”
Take a listen to this episode and share it with your friends who are entrepreneurs and who are educators! Gahmya gives great tips on how to build your own business with your own curriculum, which will give insight to teachers on how to work for the system and still create your own brand. To contact Gahmya, visit her website at http://www.koreamya.com/
And to contact me, book me for speaking events or for life coaching, branding and marketing consulting – visit my website at http://www.GoandGlowProject.com or email me at GoandGlowProject@gmail.com.
Until the next episode, Go and Glow! Natasha Cole